For the first time, Plastica Alfa & Alfa Green Solutions will be present at ASPE Convention & Expo.
The ONLY plumbing engineering design event where exhibitors are encouraged to highlight the technical aspects of their innovations. This provides an invaluable opportunity to directly educate and influence a highly-engaged audience of engineering and designer attendees.
GEORGIA’S WORLD CONGRESS CENTER 1-2 OCTOBER
WEFTEC New Orleans
WEFTEC is recognized as the world’s largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition, providing extensive educational opportunities and unparalleled access to the field’s most cutting-edge technologies and services.
Plastica Alfa & Alfa Green Solutions will be exhibiting at Weftec in New Orleans on 1st through October 3rd.
NEW ORLEANS MORIAL CONVENTION CENTER – Booth 2040 (HALL C)
by Stefano Boeri Architect
- More the 200.000 tree species equivalent to 20.000 square meters of forestation.
- Reduction of thermal excursions.
- Air purification and pollution reduction.
- Absorption of 22 tons carbon dioxide each year.
- Producing 132 pounds (60 kilograms) of oxygen each day.
Council House 2
by Mick Pearce architect
- Reduce electricity consumption by 85%.
- Reduce gas consumption by 87%.
- Produce only 13% of the emissions.
- Reduce water mains supply by 72%.
by W. Gary Smith landscape architect
- Over than 1,007 acres of woodlands and meadows.
- Host more than 4600 types of plants.
- More the 436 acres of gardens.
- More the 1,8 acres of heated greenhouse.
- Absorption of 5,300 tons carbon dioxide each year producing.
- 31,000 pounds (14,000 kilograms) of oxygen each day.
by Garret Cord Werner architect
- 20% external heat transfer reduced.
- 20% reducing in lighting power.
- 60 kWp solar cells power.
- 70% energy saving on hot water generation.
Alfa Green Solutions Inc. is a New York-based Company, 100% owned by Plastica Alfa S.p.A, fully dedicated to supplying integrated solutions for Blue Economy, Urban Sustainable Developments, Environmental Mitigation, and Green Building.
Our focus on the main Circular Economy issues means finding holistic and innovative ways to address complex problems and meet specific technical needs. With a tailor-made approach, our team elaborate and deliver integrated projects on the basis of available natural resources and/or reuse of by-products deriving from other production processes.
Alfa Green Solutions for the home page has chosen four picture of innovative buildings taken around the globe taking inspirations from these green and futuristic shapes is a way to imagine our world in a new and different way, in which energy, water, and intelligent materials are more and more used in smart combinations, preserving our resources and giving value to our environment.
Our products are studied and built to be Water and Energy-wise, respectful of ISO International Standards and specific US requirements. Please have a look at our website or contact our technical department for any further information.