The Alfaidro NOFIRE system includes a FASER pipe made of PP-RCT with flame-retardant additive and reinforced by an intermediate layer of special fibers, and PP-RCT fittings; it meets high standards of mechanical and aging resistance and it is classified to fire reaction – in accordance to the UNI EN 13501-1 – as B-s1-d0.
Its use is approved in environments where the fire risk class is:
– Low Hazard (LH) or Ordinary Hazard (OH) as defined by UNI EN 12845
– Light Hazard (LH) according to NFPA 13, 13R and 13D standards
– HC-1 according to the FM 1635 standard.
It can be installed both in new and pre-existing systems and, by using the weld saddles, it is possible to realize end-center and end-side arrays typical of sprinkler systems in a simple and fast way.
The Alfaidro NOFIRE range has passed rigorous fire resistance tests carried out by national and international laboratories and it is classified:
– Class B, s1, d0 according to EN 13501-1 (equivalent to a class 1 according to DM 15/03/2005);
– Class B1 according to DIN 4102-1.
In addition, it is approved for the fire-fighting systems: